Hydraulic & Stormwater Engineering Sydney
Based in Castle Hill of the Hills District
Peter Blacker & Associates is a Sydney-based hydraulic engineering firm with 35+ years of experience. We have been providing hydraulic engineering and storm water design and certification services since 1977 and have expertise on a significant range of residential, strata and commercial hydraulic projects. We are here to help with all manner of hydraulic engineering projects across Sydney.
We are fully insured for hydraulic engineering, hold all relevant licences, and are registered with the Institution of Engineers Australia. Please view our About page to review the experience of our principal engineer who has worked extensively across Sydney and New South Wales on an immense range of projects.
We can help you design your project safely and to meet council regulations.
Areas of Expertise:
- Stormwater & hydraulic system design, plans & calculations
- Onsite Stormwater Detention (OSD) design
- Flood studies
- Drainage inspections & certificates
- ‘Work As Executed’ plans & certificates
- Stormwater collection & disposal
- Sustainable designs (sewage treatment and portable water) for isolated properties
- Concept & preliminary stormwater designs
- Dam design & construction